Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Succinctly Yours - Another Writing Challenge (TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2011)

I want to thank Grandma's Goulash for this newest of writing challenges (for me). It gives me a chance to step outside my comfort zone and, hopefully, fine tune my creativity. I'm enjoying the idea of microfiction, especially since I'd never heard of it until recently. I hope you like my little effort here.

Thomas Edison And Henry Ford

I'm telling you, Henry. The secret to a long and happy marriage is the same as making cars. Stick to one model!

6 comments:


Grandma's Goulash said...
Good one. Marriage and cars have gone the same way in the past years though, far too many makes and models!
SparkleFarkle said...
Glad I came back for another looksee around for your hidden microfiction, because your punny entry truly takes home this week's prize!
Lisa Ricard Claro said...
Hehehe...this is awesome! Great microfiction.
Susan Fobes said...
I like it(and it's good advice!)
Porky said...
Very clever - it got a laugh from me.
eyelift said...
I really like your effort. It is really sensible. This could be better idea. Thanks for sugegst this.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home