Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What's your favorite type of weather?


 
I like rainy days. I think the rain has a calming effect on me. At the same time, I feel more energetic. I've often said it's because the rain positively ionizes the surrounding atmosphere, but I have no idea if I'm right on that. It just sounds right. I'm not so fond of violent thunderstorms, but I do love the rain. I love how it sounds and how it feels if you allow yourself to get wet. I love that it cleans the pollution out of the skies so that when the sun comes out, everything is crisp and clear again. I like the way rain smells. And, I get the best sleep when it rains.


photo credit - Some rights reserved by steve p2008 (www.flickr.com/photos/stevepj2009/)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home