Monday, February 10, 2014

Who is your "go to" person when you need advice?

Believe it or not, I often ask my daughter for advice. She's one of the brightest people I have ever known. She's tech savvy and knowledgeable about so many different kinds of things. You see, she likes to learn and will often study random things just for her own satisfaction. Right now, she's working in accounting, soon to be replacing a man who has a Masters in Accounting, yet she has no college at all. But, she understands it and is working with him in Holland to learn more about his job before he leaves the company. She's just super smart!

Then, I'd go to my guy friend who is a genius with regards to politics and government. If I have any questions about elections or anything like that, he's the one I depend on for an accurate answer. Although, he was wrong about the 2008 election results. HA!



photo credit - Some rights reserved by A.M. Kuchling (www.flickr.com/photos/akuchling/)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home