Friday, February 21, 2014

WKRP in Cincinnati - I've missed this show so much!!



I used to love this show. It hasn't been on the air in almost 30 years. I am so happy to find it on Hulu. I've been watching one episode after another. My daughter groaned when she saw what I was watching, but it wasn't long before she began to laugh at the classic jokes being done on the show. It was so far ahead of its time. The things it presented then are still relevant today. Some things never change and the subjects they discussed then are still happening now. They make it so obvious how ridiculous some of those things are and do it with humor. If you ever get a chance to see this, please watch it. It's STILL a great show!

Photo credit - Some rights reserved by diamondNikon (www.flickr.com/photos/diamondnikon/)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home