Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 12 (09): Something you hope to change about yourself and why.

There are so many things about me that could change for the better, it's hard to know where to begin.


First of all, I am obese. I'm not proud of it, but I have learned that I have value with or without the weight. I joke about it once in a while rather than throwing pity parties and boo-hooing, but I would be much healthier if I had not gained all this weight. I'm not too good at self-control, although I have managed to control my intake of carbs to where my blood tests were in the normal range the last time, even though I haven't lost any weight. I'm happy I've been able to do that, but I really should do more.


The other thing I would like to have change about myself is my unwillingness to exercise. Doing something, anything, physical is better than being the couch potato I've turned into. I just wish I had more willpower and a whole lot more energy. 


So many failings, so little time. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home